While this work with clients and family amazes me, it was my own healing experiences with Reiki that led me to teach others. Throughout my life, I have tried many methods and products to alleviate chronic anxiety. Reiki can be used as both a meditation and mindfulness tool and can be used to complement other modalities, and has helped me enormously. I would love to share this gentle and powerful healing tool with you.
Here’s what you’ll experience in a Level 2 workshop:
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
• Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
• Placements for Reiki I and II are given.
In this class attunements are called Placements. Placements are done differently than attunements, but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy and to empower the symbols in a more powerful way. The Placements make use of Holy Fire energy which is why they are more effective. However, the standard Usui Reiki II symbols are used in this class.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as for the techniques mentioned above.
Class Fee $225
Class fees and deposits are not refundable but may be used for a future class occurring within twelve months. Payments may be made by selecting the "More" tab at the top of the page. "Payments" will appear in the drop-down.